Viper’s Marsh WALKTHROUGH
Viper’s Marsh is the ninth stage in Historic Ventures mode in Peaks of Time building. You will find here a description on how to pass through this adventure. This chapter is pretty straightforward in terms of riddles (there are not any) but really hard in terms of fighting. You will have an opportunity to fight bosses that contains of only two heroes. Although it’s not as easy as it sounds. These bosses are over leveled and for sure will give you a hard time! For this chapter we are recommending having a team with minimum 181 level in order to give a beating to those bosses. Of course you can do this even earlier with meta team, but unless you have some good luck on your pulls or you are a whale, you will not have a perfect ascended setup at this stage of the game.
This stage is unlocked after Chapter 14: Stage 4 is completed.
VIPER’S MARSH GUIDE
VIPER’S MARSH TIPS
- Before fighting those duo boss camps gather all relics from the map.
- If you have a bad luck and got poor relics just restart adventure and gather them again.
- The essential thing in beating duo bosses is factional advantage because of “Flag of Courage” relic that increases your heroes damage up to 100% and lessen damage taken by 25% if you have a factional advantage. Do not forget to use it against them!
- Pick up mercenaries from mercenary camps, we are recommending picking:
- The best carry hero to use here is Shemira, with decent support and relics she is going to wipe this map.
VIPER’S MARSH REWARD
Chapter Reward: Dura’s Blade Artifact.