Temple of Ascension
Temple of Ascension is a building which is located in Ranhorn City. Here you can ascend your units to promote them to higher and better tier. Ascending always involves the sacrifice of other heroes. The prerequisites for ascension depends totally on current ascension of promoted hero. Not every hero can be upgraded to Ascended status, some of them can only by promoted to Legendary+ tier. Common heroes are excluded from ascension feature, so better turn on automatic retire common hero option in Rickety Cart in order to not overfill your heroes list with totally useless characters.
This feature is available after completion of Campaign’s Chapter 1.
Below you can find Ascension requirements:
Ascending from Rare to Rare+ requires Initial Hero + 2 Rare copies of the same Hero.
Ascending from Rare+ to Elite requires Initial Hero + 2 Rare+ copies of the same Faction Hero.
Ascending from Elite to Elite+ requires Initial Hero + 1 Elite copy of the same Hero.
Ascending from Elite+ to Legendary requires Initial Hero + 2 Elite copies of the same Faction Hero.
Ascending from Legendary to Legendary+ requires Initial Hero + 1 Elite copy of the same Hero.
Ascending from Legendary+ to Mythic requires Initial Hero + 1 Legendary+ copy of the same Faction Hero.
Ascending from Mythic to Mythic+ requires Initial Hero + 1 Legendary+ copy of the same Faction Hero.
Ascending from Mythic+ to Ascended requires Initial Hero + 2 Elite+ copies of the same Hero.
Ascending from Ascended to +1 STAR requires Initial Hero + 1 Elite+ copy of the same Hero.
DIMENSIONALS IN TEMPLE OF ASCENSION
- Dimensional heroes may only raise their Ascension tiers by undergoing soul fusion.
- All dimensional heroes can be fused together with any non-dimensional faction hero.
- Once fused, the dimensional hero will share the same Ascension tier and level as the non-dimensional target hero. Any resources used to normally level up a dimensional hero will be returned to you when they become fused.
- While in a fused state dimensional heroes may not be leveled normally.
- Dimensional heroes cannot be used simultaneously in battle with their fused target heroes.
- Two fused heroes may be unfused at any time, however this process requires 100 diamonds. Once unfused, the dimensional hero will revert back to its original Elite ascension tier and its level will be reset back to level 1. Dimensional heroes may also be normally ascended and leveled up as is the case with other heroes but it’s not cost-effective.
LEVEL CAPS BASED ON RARITY
Common tier heroes have a maximum level restriction of 100.
Elite tier heroes have a maximum level restriction of 100.
Elite+ tier heroes have a maximum level restriction of 120.
Legendary tier heroes have a maximum level restriction of 140.
Legendary+ tier heroes have a maximum level restriction of 160.
Mythic tier heroes have a maximum level restriction of 180.
Mythic+ tier heroes have a maximum level restriction of 200.
Ascended tier heroes have a basic maximum level restriction of 240, and it can go up even to 580 level based on Resonating Crystal cap extending formula:
Your max hero level: 240lvl + 5 x N (N – number of Ascended Heroes).
ASCENDING CELESTIALS AND HYPOGEANS
These Special Factions have a their own rules when it comes to ascending. Every time you want to promote one hero to higher rarity from these two factions you would need an Elite+ copy of the same Hero, with the exception of:
Going from Elite to Elite+ (you just need 1 Inital Hero + 1 Elite copy of the same Hero)
Going from Mythic+ to Ascended (you will need 1 Initial Hero + 2 Elite+ copies of the same Hero).
The Temple of Ascension, one of the holiest places throughout the lands of Esperia, was established to pay tribute to the one true god of life, Dura. During the last great invasion of Esperia it was burned and rebuilt. Thousands of years later it stands at the heart of the sprawling city of Ranhorn, where the faith of light was reborn.