Update 1.54 Patch Notes
Patch 1.54 will be a significant update to AFK Arena.
It will be published soon!
Here’s the full changelog for this update.
New Heroes and Unions
1. Added the new limited crossover event hero: JOKER – The Leader of Few Words, who will be available to trial and purchase from 2020/12/30 00:00 UTC.
2. Added a new event that allows players to exchange JOKER, which will be available from 2020/12/30 00:00 UTC. Players will not be able to exchange this hero immediately, but shall be able to collect the corresponding tokens and exchange them on 2021/2/21 00:00 UTC, when the exchange function will become available.
3. JOKER’s Bountiful Trials event will be available from 2020/12/30 00:00 UTC.
4. Added the new limited crossover event hero: QUEEN – The Courageous Tactician, who will be available to trial and purchase from 2020/12/30 00:00 UTC.
5. Added a new event that allows players to exchange QUEEN, which will be available from 2020/12/30 00:00 UTC. Players will not be able to exchange this hero immediately, but shall be able to collect the corresponding tokens and exchange them on 2021/2/21 00:00 UTC, when the exchange function will become available.
6. QUEEN’s Bountiful Trials event will be available from 2020/12/30 00:00 UTC.
7. A new PERSONA 5 Dimensional
Hero promotional event is now available. Players will receive an 85% discount on the first PERSONA 5 hero that they purchase while the crossover event is running.
New Additions and Optimizations
1. A new Misty Valley round is about to commence and will be available from 2021/1/6 00:00 UTC.
2. Added the adventure “The Arid Badlands” to the Voyage of Wonders feature, which will be available from 2021/1/8 00:00 UTC.
3. Added the adventure “The Hazy Timberland” to the Wandering Balloon
feature, which can be unlocked after completing Stage 24-50.
4. Added a new “Hero Popularity” feature, which allows players to see which heroes are popular within certain chapters, as well as heroes’ Signature Items and Furniture trends. This feature can be found on the “Heroes” page.
5. The following optimizations for the “First Purchase” and “Newcomer” bundles shall be implemented as of 2021/1/8 00:00 UTC.
– The “Newcomer’s Bundle” will be replaced with the all new “Voyager’s Set”. Players that had previously triggered the Newcomer’s Bundle shall also be able to normally purchase the Voyager’s Set once it becomes available. Both sets will be available on the Merchants page at the same time for players that still have an unpurchased and valid Newcomer’s Bundle available to them.
– Content for the “First Purchase” bundle has been revised. After the revised bundle has been implemented into the game, all players will be able to claim it after making a purchase of any amount within the game.
6. If a player becomes stuck at a particular Dismal Maze stage within the Arcane Labyrinth, they can choose to refresh the enemy’s formation. A total of 3 refreshes can be used per round.
7. The player limit for the Friends List has been raised to 40 players.
8. Optimized the interactive experience of the Oak Inn’s furniture recycling feature.
9. Players can now hold down on a hero’s avatar to view more detailed information about them within the battle log. Players will not be able to view detailed information for heroes that have been generated by the system.
Hero Adjustments and Changes
1. Optimized the brief descriptions of many heroes.
2. Fixed several relics
and Dismal Luck effects within the Arcane Labyrinth, which were incorrectly taking effect against summoned entities.
3. Grezhul – The Corrupted
– Reworked the ability “Demonic Assault”. For specifics please view the in-game ability description.
4. Oden – Bitterblight
– Fixed an issue that would sometimes prevent the Ultimate ability “Soul Burn” from correctly removing all of an enemy’s Energy.
5. Brutus – The Blood Claw
– Fixed an issue that would sometimes prevent the ability “Last Gasp” from taking effect.
6. Ezizh – Hellborn
– Fixed an issue that was causing the animations of the ability “Feeble Mind” to still be played despite being used against an enemy which was immune to control abilities.
7. Zolrath – Voidbinder
– Fixed an issue that was preventing Zolrath’s Ultimate ability “Time Rift” from being triggered when he suffered fatal damage for the first time while under the transformation effects of Pippa’s “Transmogrification” ability.
8. Alna – The Frozen Mother
– Optimized the triggering effect of the Signature Item ability “Unrelenting Heart” once the item is enhanced to +30. Now, if Alna’s health is below 50% after receiving damage, the effects of the ability “Winter’s Call” will be triggered.