Update 1.49 Patch Notes
Patch 1.49 will be a significant update to AFK Arena.
It will be published soon!
Here’s the full changelog for this update.
New Additions and Optimizations
- Added the new hero union: The Forsaken Family
- Added the adventure “The Realm of Denial” to the Voyage of Wonders feature.
- Added a new exclusive tank-only artifact called “The Barricade”.
- Added new universal class-exclusive artifact fragments to the AFK Rewards feature, which can be used to strengthen the new class-exclusive artifacts. These new fragments shall start dropping once players have completed Stage 27-60.
- Added a new mode of play to the Peaks of Time called the “Trials of God”. By passing challenges with a certain Trial Level, players will be able to acquire the tank-only class artifact “The Barricade” as well as other rewards.
- Added the adventure “The Depths of Time” to the Trials of God feature. Players can unlock this challenge by completing Stage 20-20 of the campaign and by completing 100% of The Depths of Time adventure found within the Wandering Balloon.
- Added the adventure “The Frozen Hinterland” to the Wandering Balloon feature, which can be unlocked after completing Stage 24-20.
- Added a new “Mythic Furniture Lock” to The Oak Inn. After turning on the feature, Mythic Furniture recommendations shall be prioritized towards designated heroes.
- Fixed a problem with the “Auto-Place” feature found within The Oak Inn, which was incorrectly recommending furniture belonging to other heroes’ rooms.
- Heroes that leave a Resonating Crystal slot shall now have their gear automatically removed.
- Optimized the interactive experience of the Achievement system. More pages have been added to the badge wall.
Hero Adjustments and Changes
Antandra – Desert Fury
Fixed the description of the ability “Piercing Assault”, wherein the incorrect usage time was displayed. The actual effects of the ability have not been changed in any way.
Daimon – The Forsaken Child
Fixed an issue that affected the position of Daimon when he entered the battlefield, which may have been caused by a Haste attribute discrepancy.
Eironn – Stormsword
Optimized some of the visual effects of the skin “Maplefrost Edge”